The Environmental Policy of Parking Awareness Services (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As a company, we accept our responsibilities in environmental matters and recognise that good environmental management must be an integral and fundamental part of our business. As we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business, we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper.
- Continue to use a digital scanning service to avoid the need for hard copies on paper.
- Use ‘waste’ paper for notepads unless confidentiality may be compromised.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Ensure we engage with third parties that recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of sustainable vehicles / equipment where possible and grouping outbound journeys to sites/clients together.
- Move all outdoor systems, including future installs to solar/wind powered and increase the amount of electronic waste we recycle.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.