Confrontation free solutions, built with the user in mind
Who Are We?
Since 2011, Parking Awareness has provided its clients an affordable, effective, and reliable range of parking solutions. Providing the very best in leading parking management solutions. We’re proud to be different, offering tailored solutions for each client. There is no reason to look anywhere else then Parking Awareness Services for all your parking enforcement and management needs.
Why Choose Us?
- Reduce Parking space misuse, overstays, and antisocial-behaviour
- Increase revenue from carpark
- Earn additional income from unused land
- Reserve your spaces for staff and customers
From enquiry to installation in as little as 48 hours. And often and no cost to you, we recover costs from the issuing of tickets. Meaning you can control you spaces often at no additional cost.
Because Parking Awareness specialise in modern technologies, we are able to offer round the clock uptime. We don’t use traditional barrier based systems, instead opting to use solutions such as ANPR cameras. Serving to increase revenue, reduce abuse and save on maintenance costs.
Whether the parking charge notice is issued by our automatic systems used for larger carparks, or a notice issued through our app. There is no need for any hassle or confrontation, gone are the days of windshield issued tickets. Helping you manage your parking without stress.
For larger carparks, take advantage of our expert managed solutions.
- Automatic Number Plate recognition
- High Uptime
- Increase car park revenue
- Reduce Misuse
Best suited for small Car Parks and spaces. You are responsible for issuing parking charge notices through the use of our app,
- 100% Free to you
- Earn £10 per PCN Issued
- Self Ticketing
- Issue tickets via our iOS or Android App
Contact Parking Awareness
Most questions can be answered by taking a look at at our Services Pages. If you can't find what you are looking for then click below to contact us directly.
- Membership to the Independent Parking Committee (IPC)
- Member of the Accredited Operator Scheme
- Membership to the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Supporter of the Independent Appeals Service (IAS)
- £5million Public Liability Insurance